-->

Sunday 21 June 2015

O O T D / 1


Breton striped Lace Up Top: Topshop
Boyfriend shorts: Topshop
Chunky sandals: Topshop
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Well, hahahah! It was only when I started writing the list of Items above that I realised I am in fact wearing all Topshop, oopsies. Who am I?

Anywhooo... we needed to test some stuff out (lighting/composition etc) in the studio the other day & apart from the fact I can't snap my fingers & make a model appear they are also bloody expensive so I stood in for a 10 minute mini shoot. As you can probably tell, my eyes are full of hay fever hence the squinty eye business in the last shot (':

At least you can see my new favorite top anyway. I tend to only buy basics from Topshop, mainly denim, shirts & jersey tees as everything is still pretty expensive, boo! even though It was £22 I am really glad I bought it. It love a good ol' striped tee & the lace up detail on the front of this one is really neat!

This is pretty much the kind of thing I wear to work on a daily basis when I know I need to be comfortable, ha, I dress for comfort a lot these days (':

What do you think of this outfit? Do you mind me doing the odd outfit/personal post every so often? Let me know in the comments or you can tweet me @sugarpea_

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...