-->

Wednesday 23 March 2016

F A S H I O N // N E W S H O E S

White slide on shoes: ASOS

I don't often buy new shoes but since we moved house & having to sort all my shoes out I realised that they are all completely battered! So what does one do when they need shoes? Goes & scrolls endlessly through ASOS obviously!

I wan't looking for anything in particular, just something comfortable & minimal. I came across the MAKE IT HAPPEN pointed flat shoes, instantly put them in my basket & that was that!

They arrived & I can confirm they are so comfortable & so pretty! I have't actually worn them out yet because they are not very weather appropriate at the moment & I don't want to ruin their shiny whiteness in the rain but I'm sure you will be seeing them on my feet in an outfit post eventually.

Have you bought any new shoes from ASOS recently?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are dreamy! SO unique and so beautiful, neeeeeed.

    Isabelle | www.isabellekategm.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these are gorgeous! I love white shoes at the moment xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." I likes your article...really good info thanks to share with us your information.....(Y).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...